Wednesday 30 March 2011

CD Cover Front and Back Assignment 2

This is my CD Cover design (front and back) for the band Paramore.
Because of the title of the album being 'misguided ghosts', I wanted to have a 'ghost-like' and eery feel to my images on the cover. I decided to use my own photos and photoshop my hands into an image of a shirt (which I took) flowing in the wind against a fence. I also added a light leak to my photo to add to the eery feel. I then used the font 'Helvetica' to write the band name, the album title, and the track list on the back. I wanted to use a color for the font that would stand out but not be too bold and still fit with the color scheme, so I chose a creamy white color for my font.
This is what my Album cover (front and back) looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment