Sunday 13 March 2011

Final 'Rubbish' Font

For my first assignment, I was asked to define 'rubbish', and put it in a font. Instead of just looking at rubbish, I looked at recyclable rubbish. I decided to grab some objects from the recycling bin and use those objects to create all the letters in the alphabet. Once I formed these letters, I took photos of them, uploaded them to my laptop, used photoshop to cut out the background, and put all the letters into one image. My intended audience would be for people promoting recycling for a better future and healthier environment.
This is my final product :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there -- is it possible to use this font with a downloadable version? I work at a nonprofit that promotes recycling & environmental causes, and we'd love to be able to use this on flyers we make! beautiful work!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you making this font available for (download) purchase? We're interested!!!

    ReplyDelete